#MadeWithDefold Jam

that’s very kind! thanks!!

1 Like

First couple of hours work - core mechanics starting to take shape.

15 Likes

Now we know what Mario sees in those pipes. Really interesting mechanic.

3 Likes

A quick intro to my asset. I’m working on… colors! Simply colors. Some neat features I’m shooting for are:

• Requesting a gradient of x colors between two specified colors
  • Translating rgba vectors into hsla and vice versa
  • Helpful utility functions for modifying colors (brighten, hue shift, fade, etc)

Small yet charming is the goal.

5 Likes

@benjames171 as always a pro entry! Is there a Pac-Man-like control while in pipes? :heart:

@WhiteBoxDev very interesting! :wink: :rainbow: :paintbrush:

EDIT: some basic functionalities are starting to work:

7 Likes

Sort of! 4-way directional movement but unlike Pacman, it stops when you let go of the direction key. Outside of the pipes, you’re limited to left/right and jump.

2 Likes

Hello dear defolders, yet I didnt done any submit as is not ready, or can do submit and after resubmit ? when vote starts? now or at 1/8 , just I wanted saw a photo of my ancient taxi pegasus . Thanks

It is about smooth driving in the sky …:smile:

Thanks

3 Likes

@Elpidoforos_Gkikas you can submit until July 31st and yes you can do it now and then edit your submission until 31st. Then will be voting for one week :wink:

1 Like

so as we said before first I submit to itch.io even if is not ready, and does the build must be html5 never done built with defold before,:smile: I hope is not so difficult, and after submit
in itch.io submit one to jam till 31th july. Ok thanks

1 Like

I am in) It will be mobile game about digging =):grinning:

12 Likes

I was going to write that I won’t be able to enter the jam, but then I accidentally started working on it. Here’s a little prototype:

The idea is that you’ll be able to control how smoothly the game runs. Lowering the update frequency will let you glitch through walls.

8 Likes

@Klear great interpretation of theme and interesting mechanics! Just remember to add something that runs always smooth, so we are sure that there are no real lags :sweat_smile:

And we have over 35 participants now so additional two games are now in the pool! :100:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m thinking about that. I mean, I was also thinking about making opening chrome tabs part of the controls, but that’s probably too much =D

1 Like

Hello!

In 2 days i done this hypercasual prototype.

Theme - survive 60 seconds. Short play sessions, good gameplay dynamics … yes i know that without paid advertising i hasnt a chance to get an player audience … but try just for fun.

Next week I plan to polishing gameplay …

16 Likes

Wow, very neat style and catchy gameplay with a twist! Congrats, @splashshadow!

2 Likes

Hello!
I was busy with my work routine but did a bit of work on my prototype with very basic mechanics (for now). Meet the MechaSnake :snake:
I plan to add a few more mechanics to make the game more difficult than the original snake.
Now I just have to finish the game and then transfer it to Defold :triumph:

12 Likes

Making some good progress with my game. There are lots of hidden areas and different ways to navigate around the world. Am thinking of expanding the scope to include some Metroid type progressive upgrades and more stuff to do.

17 Likes

Base game mechanic done) You can move and dig)) :grinning:

12 Likes

Kalispera sas dear defolders I want to show a small video with pegasus the ancient taxi a bit the mecanichs, off course the idea is sofoklis say where want to go but for now is silenced :smile:

thanks

7 Likes

Promo video ready !

7 Likes