Is it the physic body rotation issue? (DEF-1117) (SOLVED)

I added 2 shapes for a game object (1 box and 1 sphere). The sphere shape is above the box one.
When rotating the game object using y axis (y = 180) , the sphere appears to be below the box.

Editor:

Runtime:

Not sure if it is a rotation physic issue Or Am I missing the way to rotate the game object correctly ?
BTW, when adding more than 2 shapes to a collision object, does it act like a physic join ?

Thanks,
RG1-

This is a known bug, thanks for reporting: DEF-1117 :thumbsup:

Defold does not support physic joints at the moment.

1 Like

@sven : It is no issue for the current game but a promised date (no need to know exactly) to put a game which is required more strictly on collision would be great.

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi, Sven, May I ask when the DEF_1117 will fix? or any way to avoid the problem? Because my project is stuck on this bug. Please help me out :confused:

1 Like

All I know at the moment is that it’s in the backlog but has not been prioritised, so no eta at the moment. :frowning: Could you describe what you are trying to accomplish and maybe we could try to figure out some alternative?

thank you, I just made a individual GO as collider. for now there’s no problem.

1 Like

I was told here Animated hurt and hitboxes that I could mention that I would benefit greatly from having this issue solved.

2 Likes

Wow! Just hit this…

Solved in 1.2.161 (physics.set_hflip()/physics.set_vflip())

2 Likes