In the rare case you may need to downgrade or get a specific version of the editor.
Here is how you do it:
- Go to d.defold.com
- Find the release you want and get the SHA1 key for that particular release
- Right click on the release and pick copy link
- Copy the number after the #
- Input that stuff (SHA1) into this link: http://d.defold.com/editor2/%SHA1%/editor2/%PLATFORM%
- Input that stuff (SHA1) into this link: http://d.defold.com/archive/%SHA1%/%BRANCH%/editor/%PLATFORM%
- For stable OSX 64bit release, this would be http://d.defold.com/archive/7053e150cb4412f3bc7af11562e27ac292e1e408/stable/editor/Defold-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.dmg
%SHA1% = The version SHA1 of the particular release
%BRANCH% = Most likely you will want the stable one but beta is also possible
%PLATFORM% = The platform you want to download.