Does defold support IAP subscriptions?

I plan to use a subscription model in my game and it doesn’t seem like defold supports it in the documentation.

Defold supports subscriptions:

1 Like

Thanks

How can the subscription status be ascertained? I can’t find any function that enables that. Also, how is how are programmer-defined offers activated in the iap.buy() function?
I would appreciate some help here please.

If I remember correctly you will receive all active subscriptions when you first call iap.set_listener(). I don’t recall exactly what is returned but I believe there is additional information connected to the subscription receipt.

Thanks. Also, if player is eligible for a win-back offer, what extra value is needed in the iap.buy() function call? As I can’t find a way to differentiate it from the regular subscription.

What is a win-back offer? Can you share some docs?

It’s an offer that is used to entice lapsed subscribers to resubscribe.
Understanding subscriptions - Play Console Help.

I have no idea how or if that works with the current implementation. Please look up the implementation details from a developer point of view and create a feature request in the extension repository!

2 Likes

I will. Thanks.

I made a feature request here.

Please create it in the repository on GitHub!

Oh, my bad.

How can I enable subscription cancellations in-game? I can’t find anything in the docs. Any help would be appreciated.

Is this even a thing? Aren’t you canceling subscriptions from within the Google Play Store app?

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481

1 Like

Thanks