This shows some error handling.. A bit more WIP than the other teasers, so expect the visuals to improve a bit.
Here is also a run down of what's left of essential features:
* Tile map editor - roughly 40% done
* Spine editor - roughly 60% done
* Tile source editor - done, except collision group painting, anim previewing
* Atlas editor - done, except anim previewing
* Model rendering - fairly small to fix
* Factory rendering - very small to fix
* In-place editing - requires a bit of design and refactoring, but not too complicated
* View filtering - settings for what to show in each type of asset, e.g. show gui in collection?
I hope we will plow through most of these during next week.
And to verify some form of working state before external early-alpha testing:
* Run through all tutorials
* Build and run all internal king Defold-games
* Basically just use the editor for a while so there are no obvious show-stopper
* Fix the bugs that surfaced
This would happen in two weeks.
These things will not be done for the early-alpha testing, but some time after (the old elditor can be used for it):
* Texture profiles
* Uploading iOS dev app
There are also many other missing features that we got "for free" from the eclipse platform and other bits and pieces, but it seems like a good idea to let users test it so we can see which ones were actually useful to people.