Community pages (was previously "Project: Sticky Iron")

You rock, guys :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations!
This is great news!

5 Likes

Everybody dance! Kalinka-malinka-kalinka-moya.

8 Likes

Congratulations team! Looks really nice. Impressive work

6 Likes

Celebration!

Axel is very, VERY happy he didn’t go for project name “Furious Moose”.

17 Likes

So, most of my projects these days were not created from the Defold dashboard, but you have to choose a dashboard project when you click “Add your asset/game”. Does that choice actually matter, or can I just pick a random one and then set the title and assets to something else?

1 Like

You have to create a blank project and leave it empty. If you select the same project twice when creating a new resource the second time will take you to edit the first one.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is currently the case—either select an existing project, or create a new “ghost project”. The reason is that we plan for more editor integrations. For example directly uploading an HTML5 playable from the editor instead of the current “bundle > zip > upload”, and stuff like that.

3 Likes

Congratulations! It is realy awesome.
But i have a problem. I can’t update html playable. I upload new version nothing changed. I delete playable and upload new playable. But when i click play i play old playable, that i already delete.

1 Like

Hmm, that seems odd. It could be a caching issue – have you tried in incognito mode/different browser?

1 Like

I try incognito mode, and game was updated. But in ordinary mode it return old version of game. Looks like caching issue

4 Likes

Ah, gotcha! We have a fairly un-organised backlog, but it looks like this issue. We’ll get to it when we get to it! Thanks for reporting.

6 Likes

Are images working yet? I’m not seeing any, nor can I upload any of my own (get error message show below)

4 Likes

Same Problem here. Cant upload my zipped HTML-Files.
Tryed with Firefox, IE and Chrome.

4 Likes

I had the same issue. Something must have broken recently. At least the images were working yesterday or the day before.

3 Likes

Damn – thanks for reporting, @benjames171, @LosJustos and @ross.grams. We’ll look into what caused this right away.

5 Likes

The issue is fixed now – we’ll look more into what caused it and try to ensure it doesn’t happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

8 Likes

It would be nice to have “recent” filter to check for recently added assets. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would also liked to be able to click on a user and see all his contributed projects!
Oh and a search!

5 Likes

So much to do, so little time! Thanks for the suggestions, guys – here are some design work made a while ago, would that do the trick?

8 Likes