Build Project appearing only in bottom left corner

Whenever I build my project (I’m following the “War Battles” tutorial) all of my objects and map is cut off except for a little part of it. These objects are only appearing in the bottom left hand corner, and in the console there are many "MALFORMED MESSAGE"s whenever I build.

Can you share a screenshot?

Please share the project with me so I can take a look (bjorn.ritzl@king.com)

Hi how can I share a project? Over e-mail?

If the project was created from our dashboard then you can add me as a team member. If not, then please zip and e-mail (exclude .git and build folder).

Ok I added you as a team member, thanks for helping out! :smiley:

You haven’t synchronised the project files (File->Synchronize). The files currently exist only locally on your harddrive.

I tried to synchronize the files (File->Synchronize->Pull->Done) but when I built the same problems occurred (No warning messages though).

Actually there still are warning messages they just took longer to come in the Console.

But if I’m to check out your project you need to synchronize and push the files so that I can pull them to my local version. If you’re struggling then zip the project and e-mail it instead.

1 Like

Ok. I sent the project through email (Klu2022@falmouthschools.org) in case you didn’t see it.

Yeah, don’t see it. Was the zip large?

It was only 1.3mb, but I don’t know if that’s big or small.

That’s small. Could you put it on a file sharing service and post a link here?

I made a dropbox link right here.

That’s a bundled HTML5 version. In order for me to help you I need the source code.

How do I get the source code into a file?

Umm, your project with all files and assets exist in a folder on your hard-drive. Zip the entire folder and share that with me.

Ah. Im stupid lolWar Battles.zip (930.2 KB)