Bring Me Cakes. Red Riding Hood Puzzle

Yes, this document still sctual. I rechecked all tabs.

Thank you!

1 Like

Great game!

I stumbled across what I presume is a bug on the Mine lvl 16, where I could force three goblins into the same space!
Also, this had the fun quirk that they started moving inversely to what the player does: player moves left, the goblins move right and so on…
They can also move through walls!

However, I kind of like it! That they form a mega goblin with three heads that has other behaviours than before! :slight_smile:

All 3 pics a show the three goblins:

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! This is ios or android?

It’s on IOS

1 Like

It happened again, and now I was able to move the character out of the screen :confused:

It was on Mine lvl 14 (hard), on iOS

3 Likes

I pressed to the Release button a min ago.

4 Likes

Got a game over, and I wasn’t able to press undo, or close the dialog after the time ran out, and afterwards this screen was on top of the game. I could still move). I’m on iOS.
(

4 Likes

thank you for a report! We will fix it ASAP.

3 Likes

New version was released. Bug fixed.

6 Likes

I don’t know how and why, but
Google Play featured our game in Indie Picks for USA, Russia and Australia!!! :rofl:

19 Likes

Simple: It is a good game!

And congratulations!

6 Likes

Bring it to Steam now?

5 Likes

Thank you for Steam plugin, we have Steam version in our plans!

7 Likes

Game on sale - only $0.99 =)
And yes, we are featured again.

15 Likes

I’ve already played it through! (sad face)
Great game though! You have not played it should buy it!

5 Likes

HI,

We’ve remembered about BmC (thanks @Mathias_Westerdahl ) and now it’s free (no payments, no ads, only one optional the Daily Challenge subscription $2/month - 1 month usually enough to finish them all) on iOS - enjoy!

I’ll try to find time to make the same version (ads-free with one optional subscription) to Android.

UPD: free and no-ads version released on Android too, enjoy!

9 Likes

Fantastic news, and a nice gesture to the community! :raised_hands: Just noticed the domain, bring-me-cakes.com is down, in case you didn’t know.

1 Like

we decided not to renew it.

1 Like

can you please upload the html5 version to potatojam then? We selfishly need nice html5 demos of the engine :wink:

done: http://potatojam.com/games/bmc/

4 Likes