King using Defold help?

It would be great if King could release a professional open source project, not a simple example.
I would like to see, and I think we can learn many things.

One thing is the small typical example of documentation another it’s to have a project developed by a team

Maybe if there is the right circumstance (maybe you have to cancel a project on which you have worked for a while or do not know what your company policies require) you could think about it!

It would be useful for those who want to make a game on a professional level

7 Likes

I’d love to share something larger that we’ve created (we have a few cancelled projects made using Defold) but our legal department would go bananas.

What are you trying to learn? How to structure a large Defold project? How to optimise for performance on a larger scale? Something else?

6 Likes

Yes, how to structure a large project… it could be interesting :smile:

Don’t warry I will ask for information one by one through the forum instead of analyzing a major project, since it is not possible.

Thanks you!

3 Likes

On both of this questions I will glad to read different opinions and experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably this would be good to learn as most of the time, I struggle with it.

3 Likes

Ok, so perhaps two topics for new videos @Oleg_The_Evangelist?

6 Likes

We made a few attempts of discussing a broad topic on the video. Shipped none because of end quality. Here’s the failed architecture video for example.

On the other point, atm we’re discussing terms on which @AGulev and his team would open source Bring Me Cakes along with art, code and supporting videos. Guess the game is large enough with ads, in-apps and all that.

10 Likes

Wow! Now “Bring Me Cakes” is featured by Google Play Team (in Russia)

5 Likes