Tilemap colliding offset (SOLVED)

Hi, I am trying to use the simple box shapes following the “Platformer” tutorial but they are like offset :

When I look at them in the editor they are placed right on the player’s sprite, no problem here.
When I build the game, every collision is offset, the player must be almost 5 tiles off on the left of a tile to collide with it, and he is glitched in the floor.

I compared everything with the manuals and tutorials there is nothing wrong I think that there is something I don’t get that’s why I am asking to you, I am almost sure that the problem comes from the tilemap because I tested collision with annother object and it works normally.

Details :

• I use a tilemap for my level, the collision object with the collision shape and the tilemap are on the same game object, the object is static.
  • My player is kinematic, I am using my own code for gravity (because I need something extremely simple as my player never jumps).
  • There is no problem with collision groups, the tile with the white pixels over is in the “ground” group, fully black tiles are not, and the same thing happens with any tile in the “ground” group.
    Here is my hierarchy :

hierarchy

Thanks for reading !

In fact, as a “tilemap” component has no x,y,z proprieties I thought that it could not be moved but you can do it using W :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Maybe it should be improved, by disabling manual W moving or adding a x,y,z proprietie to the tilemap component, hope this topic will help someone as condused as me one day :no_mouth:

This is exposed in editor 2 at least. I recommend that you upgrade.

2 Likes