Tile source collision shapes (SOLVED)

Hi,

When I arrive to the part Tile source collision shapes in this tutorial https://www.defold.com/manuals/physics/#anchor-tcs, when I click on the tiles, none gets red so I can’t make collision groups.

Any idea why?

Thanks.

Make sure you create a collision group first and ensure it’s selected.

Also, the colours of the outlines vary and are sometimes difficult to distinguish from white.

![2019-06-17-202816_1920x1080_scrot|690x388](upload://2DiggLUe028lTxZD8czpmy0QaRr.png)  

I added new collision groups and still see no difference when I click on the tiles. What could I possibly do wrong?

Have you selected the collision shape for the tile source? (usually same as the graphic)

shape

2 Likes

It’s very likely that this is what’s wrong. Please confirm if this is the case @t.ragel95!

Yes, I have.

To be sure I removed it and put it again, blank borders appear.

While writing this message, I decided to close and reopen the file and now it’s working fine for some reason.

I’ve been trying to reproduce the same problem and I figured it out, when I use CTRL + mouse, it rotates the tiles and I become unable to click on tiles, the only solution, to my knowledge, is to close and reopen the file.

Thank you very much.

I’m new and I don’t know how to put this thread as solved, do I only have to edit the title ?

1 Like

Yes