When I move my game object and camera just 2 screens away, about 2500 units on Y axis, the sprites start to shake and distort, at only 10 screens the distortions are ugly. See video on Android:
That is not happening on Windows, see the end of the next video, I’m 32,000 units away from origin and it run as smooth as perfect.
- The gray object above the boat is to compare with a game object without CollisionObject, this gray thing position is not child of the boat, its position is updated every frame to follow the boat. This prove to me, that’s not a problem of Box2d, but the rendering engine.
- Physics scale is set as 0.02 as reccomended in Docs…
- screen size is about 1280x 720
- I’m using the engine camera and default render script with just minor modifications to draw particles on the background.
- Phone: Samsung J5 pro with android 8.1