Seeking Solutions for Keyboard Overlay Issue in Android Development with Defold

I am currently developing a game using the Defold engine, and I’ve encountered an issue with the Android keyboard. When the keyboard is opened, it obscures the UI elements in the background, making it impossible for the user to see what they are typing.

I am seeking advice on alternative approaches or solutions to this problem. Specifically, I would like to know if there are any recommended methods to ensure that the UI remains visible and functional while the keyboard is active. Additionally, any suggestions on alternative keyboard implementations or overlays that work well with Defold would be greatly appreciated.

Just some suggestions:
1/ If you can change your design to move the element to higher, do it, this is the easiest solution.
2/ If not, consider if you can make it floating to screen center when keyboard showing.
3/ You can get the height of the keyboard from Android api and then move the element up when keyboard showing. This solution require a native extension, you can write it yourself

You can just move selected entry field to the top of the screen. I use this solution

I think the recommendation is to move the text field (or entire gui) up by some amount so that it is still visible while typing.

Thanks for the reply .

Thanks for the reply , I also want to know how I can get the height of android keyboard . I know about making extension but stuck at getting the keyboard height . Can you provide some suggestions

Perhaps this is a good solution?