能否在 Script 脚本代码编辑窗里加入鼠标右键快捷功能?

我在使用 Defold 编辑 Script 代码时,总是习惯性的通过鼠标右键功能菜单进行一些快捷操作,如复制和粘贴,但是在 Defold 中编辑 Script 代码时是没有右键功能,这让我很是苦恼,因为我这时必须用另一只手去点击 Ctrl+C 和 Ctrl+V,你们要知道这样反复操作,左手是必须保持 2 个手指随时待命,这让人十分苦恼,我希望你们能加入这个简单好用的鼠标右键快捷操作,谢谢!

在使用 Defold 编辑器时,让我不能理解的是,除了这个 Script 代码编辑窗口没有鼠标右键功能菜单,其它两边的功能窗口都有鼠标右键功能菜单,这让我感到十分的不能理解,为什么作为主要编辑窗口尽然没有鼠标右键功能菜单?

不管怎样,还是请添加这个好用的功能,如果是我那里没能设置这个开关,哪请子这里告知,谢谢!

现用 Defold 1.6.2

When I use Defold to edit Script code, I always use the right-click function menu to perform some shortcut operations, such as copy and paste. However, when editing Script code in Defold, there is no right-click function, which makes me very distressed because I have to use my other hand to click Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. You have to know that if you do this repeatedly, you have to keep 2 fingers on your left hand ready at any time. This is very distressing. I hope you can join this simple and good Use the right mouse button for shortcut operation, thank you!

When using the Defold editor, what I can’t understand is that except for the Script code editing window, which has no right-click function menu, the other two functional windows have right-click function menus. This makes me feel very incomprehensible. There is no right-click function menu in the editing window?

Anyway, please add this useful function. If I can’t set this switch, please let me know here, thank you!

Currently using Defold 1.6.2

Machine translation of post.

Also issue on GH: Add right-click menu in code editor to copy and paste text · Issue #8304 · defold/defold · GitHub