We are faced with the lack of memory.
We have one main collection, which contains most of the game objects.
We setup large limits for the number of objects:
At this stage, everything works predictably.
After that we generated more than 60 small collections for use through the proxy load/unload.
And here we got a problem. Each collection allocates as much memory for itself as specified in the game.project! Under 5000 objects in our case for each small collection!
We need to explicitly specify in the collection properties how much memory needs to be reserved for the objects of this collection. For example, in our small 60 collections it is a maximum of 20 … 30 objects per collection.