#MadeWithDefold - the released games list

Interesting! What was your experience like rewriting using a new engine? Would you mind sharing a comparison if your experience?

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Scrivere con le sillabe - Unity vs Defold post mortem

Simple arcade about collect and delivery dishes

2 Likes

An endless arcade runner on a tropical beach.

3 Likes

Space Mine Escape is listed twice. Just a heads up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sludge Splash Blobs has been released on Google Play Early Access today.

Fun with your friends. Two-player game.

2 Likes

Cool. Link does not work though.

Hmmā€¦ Can it be replication issue, because it is working for me?

@Seepia I get the same error as sicherā€”and I canā€™t find the game on your App store page either.

Thanks guys. There was one mistake on play store console. Testing method was not chosen and play store did not warn about that at all. Now the problem should be fixed at least after replication happens. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, it works fine now!

2 Likes

Now that we have https://www.defold.com/community/games/, Iā€™d inspire everyone to upload their HTML5 builds there. It is kind of a nice showcase.

5 Likes

Another game in the ā€œPi and the Power Ballsā€-series. This time about materials.

Google Play:

AppStore:

8 Likes

Slankys Big Climb: it is a wacky, vibrant, vertical endless runner that is super easy to play. All you need is 1 finger, tap to change directions, and climb as high as you can!

iOS

Android

2 Likes

Stars Ascend has been released on Google Play Early Access.

My record currently 37 and my wife 44 :frowning:

8 Likes

Nice! But dang, itā€™s pretty hard!

1 Like

gratz with the release! Did some SMM. Please keep us updated on how it goes with the game.

1 Like

This thread should be updated! :slight_smile: :defold:

4 Likes

we cannot count anymore :wink: The number does not fit into double.

3 Likes

Serpentine Trail - Free hyper casual arcade

icon2-256
Google Play
App Store

6 Likes