I’ve faced the issue I don’t know how to investigate and fix.
Here is an example project: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gl2mef3eynryhbc/ironsource_firebase.zip?dl=0 (212 mb)
When I’m trying to make a build for iOS it fails, but in Build Log there are only warnings, no errors and the log looks like a previous successful build-log. If I delete
build folder, then it fails with:
'armv7-ios' could not be built. Sdk version: '5295afb3878441fb12f497df8831148525dcfb10' Log: '<failed reading log>'
And I saw in
build folder that there are no logs, only manifests generated.
There are some native extensions (added as simple folders, not github-links):
- ironsource with Admob + FB ads + Unity Ads + Vungle + Applovin
The issue appeared after adding firebase. Without firebase it works as before. And it fails only with such exact setup! If I remove ad networks from
ironsource/lib/ios/in different combinations it works again, for example:
- firebase + ironsource + admob -> works
- firebase + ironsource + admob + facebook -> works
- firebase + ironsource + admob + applovin -> works
- firebase + ironsource + admob + facebook + unity ads + vungle -> works
- firebase + ironsource + admob + facebook + applovin + unity ads -> works
- firebase + ironsource + admob + facebook + applovin + unity ads + vungle -> does not work
So, when I remove either
Applovin from the setup it works, but I don’t see any system in this.
When I was preparing the repro-build I’ve noticed, that in unpacked state it’s over 500mb, and here @Mathias_Westerdahl said there is upload limit for 500mb. Can this be a root of the issue? How can I avoid it?