Input not working (SOLVED)

Input does not work. I read tutorials and problems of others, but it didn’t help me … It’s just that the game doesn’t see any key presses.

There are very basic examples of how to work with input here:

And I assume you have read the manual?

If you’re stuck and need help please follow the guidelines for asking for help:

I tried. The same does not work there.

Okay. A little later I will fully describe my problem.

The problem is that the engine does not see my keyboard or my keyboard does not work with the engine.
I even tried to display the state of the keystroke in the console, but this also does not work.
I also tried all the examples of games.
No errors come out and it works fine. But the engine does not see keyboard inputs.
The mouse works fine, the touch pad is the same.

I have never heard of anyone having problems with the keyboard in Defold.

Which OS are you using? What kind of keyboard? Can you share an example app (source, zipped) where keyboard input doesn’t work?

Is your keyboard cable connected?:upside_down_face:

Windows,I use the additional keyboard to the laptop so it is more convenient for me, but I do not think that this is the case.

Yeah

Please share a project that isn’t working.

Strange … I can not drop the zip file into the forum directly, but I can use hosting.
https://my-files.ru/1ahe9f

The astronaut.script is completely empty. There is no code to acquire input and no code to handle the input. There’s a “Programming the astronaut movement” in the readme. You need to follow the tutorial and do all steps.

Oh…Sorry, I threw the wrong file.

I understood what the problem was … One key stuck on my keyboard and it was always pressed without letting others press … But at the same time I didn’t notice it.
So sorry :o…

He he, that was am interesting hardware failure.