I’m having issues with the HTML5 build from the latest defold release. I’ve got a nearly identical game from the previous build I used (1.2.174) which works, only difference being the scale mode set to stretch instead of downscale fit.
To give some details about the game:
- HTML5 BUILD
- Colyseus is used for communication with the server, score tracking and some other stuff
- Single player game
- When the player went to the page it would be reported on my nodejs server
- Button presses, death and leaving the room would all be registered
- Defold game would display and download clearly
- When the player goes to the page there is NO report on the nodejs server (This is why I think it’s related to the update, not Colyseus, but I could be wrong).
- No Colyseus functionality is occurring.
- Defold game displays and downloads, but no functionality which depends on Colyseus would work.
Libraries in Game.Project:
Pastebin of Two index.pug (direct conversion from index.html) files:
Any help I can get on this is greatly appreciated.