Help with url paths

Hello , I have an issue with using paths in a URL.
My game has a Loader which contains a script responsible for loading proxies in my game , I use this loader for menus and to give the menus i load an idea of what their parent menu is I want to send over a property table when they are done loading using the “proxy_loaded” message , this is the script i have:

I know that adding a “/” to the path works i just dont know how i would do this with the fragment i am using which is in hash form.

Why are you setting the sender.fragment as socket, path and fragment of ProxyScriptUrl?

In not entirely sure I understand what you want to do. Do you want to send a message to a script inside the loaded collection? Also, i think you may need to send the message after you send the init and enable messages, not before.

sorry for not specifiying each of my guis is stored in a collection that has a game object and a gui with a gui script they all have the same name so when i send a message using the sender as each socket path and fragment i can access this script but it only works if i put a “/” behind the path

Yes, a full url like the one you created consists of three parts: socket, path and fragment. These three combined becomes an absolute url to something in the scene graph. The url is also an absolute url, which means that the path has to begin with “/”. You can read more about this here: