Get your game listed on www.defold.com!

The idea of the Showcase page page is to show a small number of well polished games Made with Defold. We prefer to limit the number of games in the showcase to around 10.

The problem is that there’s a lot more games made with Defold than we can feature on the Showcase page, which is why we decided to create a Games page as well. The Games page is currently linked from the bottom of the Showcase page and we’ll link to it from more places on the site going forward. There will be no limit to the number of games on this page and if you like to get your game listed on the Games page we need you to provide us with:

• Name - The name of the game
  • Description - Short description of the game.
  • URL - Link to a game or store page
  • Platforms - The platforms where the game can be played (Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, HTML5 etc)
  • Developer - Name of the developer/studio
  • Publisher - Name of the publisher (if any)
  • Release date
  • Images: One in 4:1 ratio (eg 2000x500) and one in 2:1 ratio (eg 800x400)

Send your submission directly to me: bjorn@defold.com

23 Likes

Great initiative!

“etc”??

Is this mean something, that we don’t know yet? :eyes:

6 Likes

I only meant that if you want to be specific and write Facebook Instant Game or Steam!

(or did I?)

7 Likes

I got a couple of questions about showcase on defold.com lately and found that it’s not so easy to find this topic on the forum even if you know what you are looking for. I don’t know why (
I just want to UP this topic again to make sure that our developers know how to add their games to Defold site.

2 Likes

You can now submit your games using the same system as for the Asset Portal. All assets and games are listed here:

Create an issue and follow the instructions to submit the required information and images.

Note: We retain the right to not accept a submitted game and we decide if the game goes on the Showcase or Games page

6 Likes