The idea of the Showcase page page is to show a small number of well polished games Made with Defold. We prefer to limit the number of games in the showcase to around 10.
The problem is that there’s a lot more games made with Defold than we can feature on the Showcase page, which is why we decided to create a Games page as well. The Games page is currently linked from the bottom of the Showcase page and we’ll link to it from more places on the site going forward. There will be no limit to the number of games on this page and if you like to get your game listed on the Games page we need you to provide us with:
- Name - The name of the game
- Description - Short description of the game.
- URL - Link to a game or store page
- Platforms - The platforms where the game can be played (Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, HTML5 etc)
- Developer - Name of the developer/studio
- Publisher - Name of the publisher (if any)
- Release date
- Images: One in 4:1 ratio (eg 2000x500) and one in 2:1 ratio (eg 800x400)
Send your submission directly to me: firstname.lastname@example.org