Game.project Clear color (SOLVED)

Which format should this rgba variable be in?

Try like

?

This value will be removed in 1.2.167. And replaced with display.clear_color_red/green/blue/alpha:

1 Like

That turns to 255, which in turn turns to RED.

I’ll leave this little one at 0 for now, until the next release.

I’ve found that in the latest 1.2.167 beta I get green/blue/alpha under the display section of game.project and red under the render section. Also I’m not sure if values are in 0-1.0 or 0-255.
I’ve submitted an issue via the editor.

Yes, we noticed this as well and I pushed a fix to our beta branch. Which version are you on?

Gah, I just noticed that our CI build had failed randomly with a timeout and the new beta wasn’t released. I’ve triggered a new build now. There should hopefully be a new beta in 20 mins or so. I’ll check tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

And it’s available!

Thanks!
Yes this solves the issue of the options in the wrong sections, but the values accepted are still only integers (while expecting floats).

A new version with correct data type on the fields is building now. Available soon.

Now! And I’ve double checked that it’s working. Sorry for the confusion!

1 Like

Brilliant! Thanks a o lot for the quick turnaround

Do you think it’s worth creating a category in the forum for the beta release bugs? This way they can be tracked down more easily?

I think you can report them here: Defold 1.2.167 BETA

We will soon open our GitHub issue tracker to the public and merge the editor and engine issue lists, and from that point on we want issues reported directly in the GitHub issue project.

3 Likes