Family Age

For now game on huge reworking.
We are going not only make it faster, more stable and expandable, but also revise core gameplay mechanics.
Old version will not support any longer, but we going to make farewell update and transfer payments and convert progress into rubies to the new version.

5 Likes

A little teaser of new version:

8 Likes

Hey guys! :grinning:

The Global Launch is coming! We’ve already started Pre-Register on Google Play! Everybody can get bonus items when the game launches! By the way, more Pre-Registers guarantee better rewards for everyone! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Please support us and don’t forget invite your friends to unlock exclusive rewards! :heart:

13 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

When’s it post to come out for the USA.

1 Like

Soon! Be sure to Pre-Register on Google Play to get bonus items when the game launches!

3 Likes

We are going to go global at the end of November 2019.
For now game open for pre-registrations (so I’m very surprised that some guys see “game is not available” instead of pre-register button).
It seems to be the biggest and most succesful Defold game after launch, so I hope it also will work for Defold reputation among the developers.

I believe no other technology would allow build such fast and light game in a such humble time and budget that we had. Thank you, guys!

5 Likes

Pre-regs not available in the UK, because the game was opened here for 2 days in summer.
And also the game not open in the UK because we have to not open it before global launch to get featured :frowning:

Finally, Family Island went global.
We had over 1M of pre-installs and will get featuring in nearest time.
It took more than 3 years and over 600 man-month of work, starting with only 3 man and their faith. :champagne:

Already featured in RU-region: https://gyazo.com/f3ce6db8758a5c678bdfc32cefb8bdf1

14 Likes

Finally I can play it. :space_invader:
Looks amazing and works great. The power of Defold :slight_smile:
Congrat for global launch. best wishes.

3 Likes

After first week Family Island got top-10 casual games by downloads in 32 countries and top-100 grossing casual games in 90 countries :beers:

18 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Amazing achievement, you deserved it! :smiley: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Congratulations! It’s now featured in the Netherlands as well!

7 Likes

Melsoft games is a very special company, so I can tell about our results a month and a half after launch:
Over 2 mln downloads and over 1 mln$ revenue.

Could we do 30 mln$ in 2020? - Will see!

15 Likes

Wow, congrats!

4 Likes

Wow, amazing achievement! Congratulations! :heart_eyes::tada::birthday::gift::balloon:
We are waiting for a game dev post mortem! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations for this splendid achievement!! Wish you all the best for your 2020 goal!!

3 Likes

Family Age max level 44? Was hoping to be able to level higher with updates, because have been the max level for some time now. How to unlock new areas? I’m in the process of building pyramid and upgrading house again. Hoping that all helps increase pleasure in gameplay. I really enjoy the game!

3 Likes