Family Age

Hi, everybody! We’re “Easy Team” and we’ve want to show you, guys, our project — it’s mobile farm game called “Family Age”! Help your family to survive and settle in a primal world full of danger!

Now it is in open beta for iOS and Android users! Game available in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Latvia, Republic of Korea, Russia, Ukraine, Sweden.

Download Android app for free here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.test.familyage

iOS version here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/family-age-island-farm/id1347569687?mt=8

So to improve our game we want to collect feedback. Please, help us to make our game better, drop something below or on email - familyage.help@gmail.com

Follow us on social networks:

Facebook

YouTube

VK
https://vk.com/familyagegame

27 Likes

Game currently available at Sweden, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine

8 Likes

BIG congratulation to you guys!
The game is exactly my type and it runs and plays really well. Of course there could be some balancing things along the way but very minor thing. Well done and good luck with the continued work

/A

11 Likes

It is a huge game, and a cool showcase for Defold. I still have a task to provide english subtitles to your talks (from Games Gathering) about Family Age development in Defold… #sometimes

11 Likes

:+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is not avaliable in the the US app store

Google play link not working

Yes, it is only available at Belarus, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Latvia, Republic of Korea, Russia, Ukraine, Sweden for now.

2 Likes

And why is that?

1 Like

We want to test game on local markets before going global.
There are a lot of things to manage and set-up, behind the game itself.
But we are working hard, making about three updates every two weeks

5 Likes

sounds great

2 Likes

It’s a common practice to release a playtest or pre-release version in a limited set of countries or in other ways to a limited audience.

1 Like

Ouch!
Last update made me lose all my progress (lvl 16) which in practice just made me uninstall the game :frowning:
Any way of reverting this? Accident or intentional?

4 Likes

This is the problem we are solving last days.
The problem arise from version 1.03 on Tuesday march 13
We’ve made hotfix 1.031 on Saturday march 17 and continue to investigate.

For now we are unable to restore lost progress, but will restore all payments and will give compensation as soon as we finish administrative tools.

Do you plan to use some cloud service to store player progression?

Yes, we are going to use our own server but it is not completed yet.
Server shall backup save files, find footprints of cheats and also correct some mistakes like incorrect quest records when it will be fully implemented.
However, the game will not require a permanent connection to the Internet.

3 Likes

New update available:

• energy cost have been reduced
  • buy more rubies for the same money
  • lighthouse and warehouses may be upgraded regardless of player level
  • storages capacity increased
  • lighthouse now gives bonus to the maximum energy
  • you may craft items regardless of craft building level
  • improved craft buildings work faster
  • other minor improvements in balance, art and performance
4 Likes

I showed your game to Samsung. They liked it =] They suggested to help with performance optimisations on Android, if you need it.

9 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

:unicorn::unicorn::unicorn: Oh, wow!!! New update 1.0452 now available on App Store an Google Play! Play now! :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

Recently, our game had many problems! :weary: We added new features and have faced too much bugs. Freezes, black screen, etc. You know that the funny thing is that bugs helped Family Age make better. Now all errors are collected on our server. We can understand that does’t work and quickly fix it.

Our programmer Andrew spent a lot of time optimizing the app, which increased the growth count of fps twice. Finally we solved all the questions with statistics, now it works well. :relieved:

You can download Family Age update and evaluate the progress accomplished!

11 Likes