Family Age

Fantastic news!! Great job! :smiley:

4 Likes

Great job indeed! If any of the issues you encountered were with the engine then please let us know!

2 Likes

Engine works well, it’s all our mistakes. Sometimes more obviously than you are expecting
fa-funny_bug

6 Likes

Last Sunday we’ve launched a huge update with new maps, decorations, quests and general improvements.
Our rating risen from 4.1* to 4.6* and Day-1 Retention now became 50%

We are going to make futher optimisations and do next big update that rises the game even higher

10 Likes

Yay, well done!

3 Likes

Epic rating at Google Play:

7 Likes

Are you testing app icons at the moment? You can get faster results for click through rates if you test the images on Facebook ads for example.

2 Likes

Yes, we are.
Thanks for advice!

We’ve launched new update, dedicated to the FIFA World Cup.
We bring some “Hidden object” mechanics into a farm game and now have a fun evening :smiley:

11 Likes

team picture! <3

1 Like

Hi, guys! We’ve added our game to Defold showcase! Please, thumbs up)!

13 Likes

I’ve run out of trees…only get a small tree once a day…my storage bins are full…i can’t do anything else…

1 Like

Hi, what is your version of the game?

I updated it this morning…version 1.0544

When will this game be available in the Netherlands?

My other islands (Lilac and Nearest islands) don’t grow anything anymore - but I’m in real need of trees :slight_smile:

Probably before year’s end!

1 Like

About your problem with trees! It’s all random stuff) We didn’t change anything at current update!

Hi there, I tried to put the pottery on to the ground and it completely disappeared. Therefore I can’t build it and use it to make things. How do I get this back!! Help!!

Hi, thank you for report! We’ll fix it at the new update!