Does anybody have problem with spine model? [SOLVED]

Don’t understand why some models works and shows fine in dmengine and release bundles, but other don’t.
Both model have no any restricted spine-functional like mesh animation without bones.

Issue with my spine-model for tests: https://github.com/defold/editor2-issues/issues/1049

How it looks:

on video:

p.s. it didn’t z-order sorting problem with background sprite, i had removed him and got the same picture

1 Like

Hello,

It looks like the issue appears in HTML5-build but not desktop builds, is this correct?

If you could invite me to a project reproducing the issue I can have a look, johan.beck-noren[at]king.com.

arghh…
seems what i solved the problem. ::facepalm.jpg::
In second editor there is properties “skin” with “default” value. But model have no this skin. If we choose that skin when create spinemodel - we have a problem. And editor v.2. doesn’t shows any error.
I just opened the project in first editor and got error tips in spinemodel properties. Remove “default” skin and voila, all works fine.

yes
thanks for help anyway )

3 Likes

Great that you solved it :smile:

Perhaps this is something that should be added to editor2 as well @Erik_Angelin @Ragnar_Dahlen

1 Like