We have fixed a bug related to bundling Spine scenes with more than 4 bones per vertex, as well as updated the visualisation of Spine models in the editor
In the editor, you can now press CMD+U (CTRL+U) to call Bundle with the last used settings.
This can be a real time saver.
The extender server now picks up the shared/dynamic libraries you have in your extension and links towards them.
And we added a compile flag to HTML5 builds so that they will fail if they get unresolved symbols.
Dropping Bob support on 32-bit Windows
A few weeks back the editor dropped support for the last remaining 32-bit desktop platform (Windows) and now it’s time for our commandline build tool Bob to follow suit. Starting from our next stable release of 1.2.149 we will no longer ship Bob for Windows 32-bit. You will still be able to bundle for 32-bit Windows, but it can’t be used as a development platform.
- DEF-3782 - Fixed: Creating too large render target result in lua error instead of an assert.
- DEF-3797 - Fixed: Improves docs for os.exit - we recommend exit message instead
- DEF-3805 - Fixed: Linux and OSX builds now will find their linked shared libraries
- DEF-2063 - Fixed: HTML5 builds doesn’t change window title
- DEF-3760 - Fixed: Make sure HTML5 builds bail on unresolved symbols
- DEF-3770 - Fixed: Fixed issue with bundling Spine models with more than 4 bones per vertex.
- DEF-3790 - Fixed: Fixed DTPlatformVersion for Info.plist on iOS
- DEF-3801 - Fixed: Added dmJson to DefoldSDK for parsing json files
- DEF-3784 - Fixed: IAP crash when listing SKUs
- DEF-3361 - Fixed: Improved profiler ui
- DEFEDIT-1560 - Added: Rebundle menu item and shortcut - Bundle again with same options.
- DEFEDIT-1552 - Added: Added ability to add libraries from markdown files.
- DEFEDIT-1577 - Added: Middle mouse button box-selection in the code editor
- DEFEDIT-1530 - Added: Improve tilemap palette navigation
- DEFEDIT-1556 - Added: Checkbox to Search inside Libraries
- DEFEDIT-1559 - Added: Handle Enter key in Bundle dialog
- DEFEDIT-1561 - Added: Delete previous/next word keyboard shortcuts in editor bound to Alt+Backspace/Alt+Delete
- DEFEDIT-1527 - Added: Open Web Profiler menu option in Debug menu
- DEFEDIT-1529 - Added: Better build error messages
- DEFEDIT-1531 - Changed: Update mechanism now asks before downloading update
- DEFEDIT-231 - Fixed: Changed picking of nodes in scene views so it won’t break on some videocards
- DEFEDIT-1563 - Fixed: Fixed bad colorization when tinting spine objects in gui scenes
- DEFEDIT-1526 - Fixed: Fix text tracking not working for real numbers
- DEFEDIT-1575 - Fixed: Rename texture to texture_sampler in shaders
- DEFEDIT-1558 - Fixed: Use shift for multi-select instead of control
- DEFEDIT-1544 - Fixed: Crash on signing iOS app