Community pages (was previously "Project: Sticky Iron")

hmmm

Oh, huh. It looks like the platform tags aren’t working for games yet, they aren’t in the filters list either. They only show up if you go to assets.

Something for @Axel and @samuel.nystedt to look at on Monday.

Hey @AGulev, @ross.grams, the platform tags are only for Assets, to make it clear which platform they support. The fact that platforms show up in the sidebar for games is a bug. Thanks for finding it :slight_smile:

For games the “Link to external playable” fills a similar purpose.

Images for my asset are not loading. Trying to submit, but I’ll have to go without them for now.

Tried using .png and .jpg, but neither work. Also made sure they were within size limits.

EDIT: was able to save the thumbnail by selecting it and viewing the project from the asset page. The thumbnail was displayed, but from editing view it was still loading. Screenshots wouldn’t finish loading.

Sorry about this inconvenience. We’ve been able to reproduce and most likely locate the source of the error, so we’ll take a look to see if we can fix it as soon as possible. I’ll let you know when it’s done!

This has been fixed—you should now be able to upload your images without problems :+1:

It would be useful to allow creating a blank empty project based on a name from the “ADD YOUR ASSET” button dialog as a secondary option.

This project appears to be broken at the moment, can’t edit, nothing showing up

https://www.defold.com/community/projects/99115/

Had it happen again to another project when syncing with github the modal never finalized, and refreshing shows the page blank

https://www.defold.com/community/projects/99117/edit/

+1

Hum, @Axel @samuel.nystedt?

Investigating now

Hi @Pkeod and @selimanac. I found the issue now, it was a regression since the last update. It’s fixed now. Sorry about any inconvenience, and thanks for reporting :slight_smile: