Hi, everybody! I want to show you one interesting project.
Civilization Path is a turn-based strategy game where you can lead one of many countries.
7 scenarios with unique countries, technologies and political institutions:
Millennium - is a standard game since 1000
Fall of Constantinople - begins after the victory of the Ottoman Empire over the Byzantine
World War I - you have to master tanks and aircraft, so as not to lose
World War II - You have to win in the largest war in the history of mankind
The modern world - is a scenario where the player has access to technologies of the near future
Consequences - the temperature on the entire planet begins to skyrocket. You have to find a way to reverse this process, otherwise all of humanity will die
Anarchy - the civilized world has fallen, now each province is for itself. You have to build a new civilization. Not yet ready, finalizing
You can study technology, choose the political form of the state, create alliances, recruit and move the army.
Plans for near future:
- Add Anarchy. It was added to the test version in August. Currently working, but no suitable policies and technologies added.
- Add music. I really want to make audio a great addition to the game. Music will depend on: scenario, danger, technology, achievement.
- Design. Something needs to be done with the design. I am not an artist, but I will try to do something.
Possible plans, but most likely never realized:
- Add support for google play games. Considering that when updating using the play market, all data is saved, this is not so necessary.
- Multiplayer. I think this can be added to the game, but too much work.
- Armies of different civilizations in one province. Need to rewrite a lot of code
Languages: English, Russian.
Thanks to the developers of the following extensions:
Without them, the game would have looked much worse.
The VK group also publishes descriptions of scenarios, maps, and various interesting things.