Very nice game! We’re already playing it a lot over here!
Found some issues though (iPhone 8+).
- First, the outer tiles on the sides are located slightly outside of the screen
- Second, I happened to create a broken “line” (the red line, as seen in the picture), and then it wouldn’t go away, and it blocked the path.
Some general thoughts/feedback:
- Imho, the tiles’ dark color, their border color and the background color are too similar. It’s a bit hard to distinguish between them.
- Later in the levels, the “red dot”, seems out of place. After my first bug, this felt like a bug too. And it has the same feature as if there was no tile there at all?
- A reset button might be useful (as opposed to clicking on all the first dots) to clear the table
Also, I’m wondering about the colors. Since ~8% of all males have colorblindness, it might be a good thing to think about. Here are some variations (from here):
Protanopia, tritanopia and deuteranopia.
Another site to test with is found here