Youtube channel and support

hiiii friendsss… :slightly_smiling_face:
my name is Siavash
I’ve been developing games for the past few years and recently stumbled upon Defold which I found interesting.
I’ve been using Defold for the past couple days now and have been going through the tutorials and reading through example code and realized that there’s not much out there which is expected because Defold is quite new.

Because of this I’m going to make a YouTube channel and going to be posting up YouTube tutorials, showcasing games and timelapses of me using Defold in Ludum Dare. I have already recorded the first video but am yet to upload it, it should be up in the next day or two. I was wondering if I could get your support for this YouTube channel and if you’re able to promote it in any way.

This would be great marketing for Defold and getting the word around, I’ve already started talking to friends about it and have gotten a few friends to start using it, but having a YouTube channel as well as entering Ludum Dare will be much better for getting Defold out there. And also having a good tutorial series (I’m sorry to say this but your tutorials suck, I learnt mainly from your documentation and trial and error) will help people get in to Defold and teach them how to use it.

I’m really interested in Defold and love working in it, I hope you’ll consider this and will work with me to spread around the word of Defold and get some good tutorials up on the internet.
طراحی سایت فروشگاهی ثبت دامنه
بلیط هواپیما
طراحی سایت

7 Likes

Hi! I’m happy to hear that you’ve found Defold and like it! @Oleg_The_Evangelist actively does social media pushes for good Defold content (games, tools, extensions etc) all the time so please share back here when you have your first Defold video ready.

5 Likes

yassss, we do support all things Defold. Give us a shout here or on twitter, and we’ll hel you promote your work.

3 Likes

Will surely support your youtube channel and glad that defold could help you!!