Upcoming releases and support during Christmas holidays

The days are growing increasingly cold and dark here in Stockholm and the team will soon be winding down and leaving for a well deserved Christmas holiday break. But fear not! We will be back, reinvigorated and gorged on Swedish glühwine, gingerbread snaps, herring, ham and everything else that you’ll find on a traditional Swedish Julbord (literally translated to Christmas table aka Christmas smörgåsbord).

Upcoming releases:

• Defold 1.2.144 will be released on Wednesday the 19th of December
  • Defold 1.2.145 will be released on Monday the 21st of January 2019

Support in december:

• Most of the team will be on vacation throughout Christmas and New Year. Expect slower and fewer replies from members of the Defold team.
30 Likes

happy holidays everyone :space_invader:

10 Likes

…and a happy New Year!

Take a break. You’ve earned it.

5 Likes

Didn’t realize this word was Swedish. We sometimes use it as smorgasbord/g in English (usually used by older men I’ve found), but seems to mean same thing. A potluck, feast, buffet, a variety of things.

3 Likes

It’s actually is spelled smörgåsbord, and in english, the ö becomes o. Type “ö” and you’ll show your leet smörgås skills ^^

5 Likes

Since I love etymology, I’ll just remember it means “smear goose board” =P

6 Likes

Wesołych Świąt! :wink: Merry Christmas and a very happy and fruitful New Year! :wink: Thanks for all your good job made this year and earlier! :wink:

5 Likes

Happy holidays and New Year!

5 Likes

Enjoy your holiday and don’t forget to add joints to the physics extension!

12 Likes

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Happy holidays and a happy new year everyone! :christmas_tree: :firecracker:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas guys! Love the work you’ve done!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas Defold Team and Defolfdians !!.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. so the release just came out. awaiting for 1.2.145

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

(A slightly belated) Merry Christmas and God Jul to everyone! Thanks for maintaining this incredible engine for everyone to use. Keep up the amazing work in 2019!

6 Likes