Twisted Times in Twinsmouth [#advjam2023]

Hi everybody,
as usual, I’m here to showcase my advjam entry - made with Defold: a more or less two-hours long point-n-click pixel-art adventure game I’ve done in 14 days - featuring two different playable characters and a mysterious story with a lot of writers, of course at least one plausible God-like creature, and time tunnels. And curry :slight_smile:

itchio-title-new

Official game page: [Twisted Times in Twinsmouth by Marco Giorgini]

Some screenshot:

As I did the last time I’ll release the full source code for this game within a week - and I hope that it can become more useful considering that I’ve created a native extension to use my “source file” directly (as debug option - but it’s meant to be a “normal” option) and my plan is to add soon also yaml format for that

UPDATE here’s the repo with the current version of the game: [https://github.com/MGProduction/Twisted-Times-in-Twinsmouth_ADVJAM2023]

13 Likes

Sweet! I saw that this year there was a record number of submitted games. I’m going to give yours a try next week.

2 Likes

Another brilliant game with a great story! Done within 2 weeks :astonished: Amazing.

2 Likes

Yes - a record number of entries (2300) and participants (350) - and as far as I’ve seen, a greater number of great games (and indie-professional developers). For this specific game niche, I really think this is one of the best jams around.

1 Like