Translating Defold manual

Hello there I am a programmer, and I would like to know if anyone is interested in reading the Defold manual in their own mother language. I can make it done very easily. Please let know if you guys want this or not.

0 Likes

How easily? Don’t tell me google translation.

You have Chinese guys working for you?

I’ve read the Chinese edition of the Spine manual. It’s a piece of …

Sorry I don’t trust them. They just want money but don’t give a shit about any job.

2 Likes

No !, none of the Chinese guys are working for me. It is not easy actually, it will take plenty of times but I just want to know that is it worth doing it ?. Does any one actually need one?. Because now a days all they use is google translation. Please let me know.

0 Likes

That’s right.
There’s a large large game market here in my country.
So I’m doing the right thing I think.
Feel free to do yours if you really like Defold.

0 Likes

To be honest after seeing the responses, I do not think that I would want to. But I really should give it a shot. My program would be like, you can put any language as a paragraph and it would translate, I suppose google is already doing that, and that is why I got no responses. Now I am clear.

0 Likes

Yes, it sounds like Google Translate. What is the difference then? It’s interesting

1 Like

Hi, yes it is the same thing and that is why I realised that people are not interested with it as they are already having this benefit with google translation.

1 Like