My team and I are proud to showcase our newest game, made for the Web Monetization Jam, titled, Secrets of the Isle: https://jaredmv.itch.io/secrets-of-the-isle
In this pirate themed adventure, explore the mysterious isle in search of treasure and the deeper mystery that lurks beneath.
This is my largest published project to date and features:
- Character Creator
- 5 unique maps
- 7 unique building options
- In-game Tutorial
- Top-Down Combat
- Hidden Lore
- Interactable game items (chests, boxes, dirt piles, etc.)
- Enemy Progression
This game was a blast to work on. I have knowledge of a few bugs within the game. I have a patched version where they are fixed. I finished the changes just after the jam submission time. I didn’t want to release it incase that would accidentally invalidate my project.
I am planning on continuing development on this game with future content such as but not limited to:
- More maps
- Experiment by developing for a mobile platform
- Different types of quests
- Adding crew mates that have their own set of skills
- More buildings for base building
Any suggestions, feedback and criticism are welcome and appreciated!