Problems with the dev log

Can’t edit or add new Devlog.

3 Likes

Hi @selimanac, seems to be a bug there, I’m investigating now. sorry for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

no problem, thank you. It’s not urgent by the way

2 Likes

The issues should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting it!

1 Like

Thank you master :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @samuel.nystedt ,

I guess there is a same problem. I can’t add a new devlog.

Hmm, let’s ping @samuel.nystedt, is this known to you?

Hey Selim! We can’t reproduce the issue here on our end, unfortunately. I created a Slack chat for you, me and Samuel—let’s talk there when you feel like it.

On another note, we’re about to push a larger update to the devlog/comments feature on Community pages.

This update will solve the problem that forum devlogs and community page devlogs live in two different worlds, so to speak—as well as fix the problem of not knowing when someone comments on your page or your devlog, by better utilising the forum notification system.

Furthermore—if you already have a devlog on the forum, you will be able to add that to your devlog instead of creating something from scratch.

We expect to ship this the week after next :ship:

5 Likes

I just try it, works for me too. Looks like community pages doesn’t like me at all :slight_smile:
This is good news :tada: community pages are getting better and better, thanks for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

community pages are definitely hates me :sob:

1 Like

I have same issue, can’t add comments!

What does the browser dev tools show for the HTTP request when posting a reply? Any clues in the response?

https://www.defold.com/discourse/16948/comment/ Returns 403

This may be a longshot, but have you tried logging out and in again?

4 Likes

it works for me.

1 Like