I was in research for one of our game prototype which requires custom collision shapes. I came across the Physics Body Editor was originally developed by Aurelien Ribon. But its internal system was designed to use with libGDX. So I decided to make my own exporter for Defold build top on the editor.
This is the modified version of Physics Body Editor for Defold Game Engine compatibility. I made a lots of breaking changes, improvements, added new functionalities and bug fixes.
More info and manual is available here:
P.s. I wish we will have rigid bodies in the editor someday. We can combine shapes and use them as dynamic bodies.
- Convex shape file generation
- GameObject file generation
- Pivot point
- Grids and snap
- Multiple shapes in same body
- All dependencies updated.
- New dark theme GUI.
- New coordinate system.
- New zoom level and pivot(origin) functionallties.
- Defold Exporter with .convexshapes and .go files.
- Lots of major & minor bugs fixed.