OPERATOR - Ludum Dare 41 Jam Submission

I finally finished something!

Here it is, created with Defold in 72 hours: OPERATOR

The Creatures officially claimed over 50% of the land territory on earth several months ago. Since the Seeding, humans had to set aside their differences and gather together so that they could survive. These people formed colonies, protected by massive Gatlings. The Gatlings were remotely controlled by a single person, commonly nicknamed the colony’s OPERATOR.

… You are an OPERATOR as of today.

I’m working to get an HTML version up and ready ASAP.

4 Likes

Yes, please share an HTML5 version! Or an OSX version!

2 Likes

Sorry for the wait. I’ve been fixing bugs, also going mad trying to find where they are coming from :crazy_face:. I might have it ready tomorrow, but probably over the weekend. There are some game breaking bugs in relation to the HTML5 verison.

3 Likes

OPERATOR has been updated. I am working on an extended version, and have the demo up on Itch with Mac and Windows download links.

LOG: 3-5-2031 - FINAL COMMUNICATIONS - Brooks Point Colony
TO ANY OPERATOR THIS REACHES, BROOKS POINT IS BEING EVACUATED
WE HAVE LITTLE FOOD AND LITTLE FUEL, AND ARE CONSERVING THE LAST HARVEST AND THE REMAINS OF THE FUEL FOR THE EVACUATION.
WE’RE GOING DARK.
GENERATOR OIL-BASED AND PLANT-BASED FUEL RESERVES: 5%
PRAY WE SURVIVE THE JOURNEY TO THE UNDERTOW COLONY.

3 Likes

Rankings are in…

!!! 22nd in Mood!!!

Also @britzl, the Mac version is up. You can download it on the Itch page. I didn’t release HTML because it has unbearable clicking in the audio, which accounts for 90% for the mood of the game.

5 Likes