Ninja Runner - UmniahGameJam

First Release 0.01

This is the first release of the game , so please if you hit any bug or if you have any question in your mind , plz let us know , and we will work on it as fast as we can .
Hope you enjoy the game play <3

I think you’re off to a great start – these types of games can be really fun! What I didn’t love was the “QWE” controls: it was hard to know which one turned me into fox/bat/ninja. Maybe user 1, 2, 3, and align them after “Size”? Like 1: Fox – 2: Ninja – 3: Bat. Or keyboard arrows up/down to “increase”/“decrease” size?

Hello there , and thank you very much for your review .
First of all you are right these types of games are fun to play , we even had a lot of fun developing it , However me and my team had along discussion about the controls , whether it should be “QWE” or “123” or even Screen Buttons , but eventually we decided to to make it “QWE” and thats mainly because of our background with a game called “league of legends” , we decided to not go with numbers because mainly the idea is about "Transforming from a character to another one , each character with its own physics and controlls " and not just increasing the size or decreasing it .
However we will consider your review , and thank you for your time and effort on the review .

1 Like

great work :slight_smile: a very original mix of gameplay - like it very much .-)

1 Like

too difficult :slight_smile:

1 Like