New blog post series: Contributor Spotlight post

In the Contributor Spotlight posts we put the unsung heroes of game development in the limelight and invite Defold game engine contributors to present themselves and share a bit of their background, their work and what got them into game engine development. It is an excellent opportunity for the community to give recognition to the developers of their favorite game engine!

In this Defold Contributor Spotlight we invited Orestis Tsakiridis (aka @otsakir) to tell us a little bit about himself and why he decided to contribute to Defold.

21 Likes

Great article! Thanks for the contributions @otsakir.

At present I’m more interested in the engineering side of things than in the purely creative side.

I’m so glad you guys exist :pray: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @otsakir for your contributions! :heart:

Regarding the series itself - it would be great for them to add a catching phrase in titles, a quote from the interview or something like “From fantasy computer to Defold” was :wink:

4 Likes

Good point! Noted!

1 Like

“Developer downloaded Defold - You won’t believe what happened next!”

13 Likes

So much love…Thank you people for the views and likes! I tried to speak truly and freely.

Also, a big thank you to Britzl and proposing and putting this together.

10 Likes

Great insightful read! @otsakir thank you for your contributions. I am constantly impressed by the amount of love that goes into Defold by the contributors, team and community.

4 Likes

Hmm, maybe I maxed out on “catching phrase” :smiley:

Great work @otsakir! And great article as always @britzl :slight_smile:

4 Likes