My first game with Defold - Disgusting soup - A Whisking Adventure of Culinary Chaos!

Hello hello, dear community!
I finished my first game on Defold! I want to say “Thank you” to all people who answered my questions on this forum and chats in Telegram and Discord. Especially to the guy who made this tutorial series. I learned a lot from them.

It wasn’t an easy experience for me, because I’m not a programmer. I used Godot a little bit in the past.

But I am very happy :slight_smile: The game works, the build size is very small (1.6 mb), and loads fast.

I offer you to check my game and give me some feedback.

LINK TO THE GAME
main_menu_preview

15 Likes

Very interesting game ! If you add a store and difficulty levels in there, you could even count it as a finished product !

(but I personally got the feeling that some products fall out more often than others, but it’s a subjective feeling here)

A small question: Is it a bug or should it be so that the number of ingredients is chosen randomly ? It’s just that in the first game I had 2 ingredients, in the second game I had 3.

4 Likes

Very interesting game ! If you add a store and difficulty levels in there, you could even count it as a finished product !

Thank you for your feedback!

Is it a bug or should it be so that the number of ingredients is chosen randomly ? It’s just that in the first game I had 2 ingredients, in the second game I had 3.

Yes, sounds like a bug, it always should be 3 target ingredients. :grinning: So I will check it, thank you

Really nice game :wink:

It’s a typical infinite game I would play a lot :smiley:
Did you consider publishing on Poki, Yandex, Crazy Games or Game Distribution? Or as a mobile game? :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a typical infinite game I would play a lot :smiley:

Thank you!

Did you consider publishing on Poki, Yandex, Crazy Games or Game Distribution?

Honestly, I want. But as I see I need to get more information on how to implement their API into the game. So will try to do it in the future

1 Like