#MadeWithDefold - the released games list

New version :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I love the art for this game a lot. Thanks for the update, putting it to the topic head.

3 Likes

Theres a bit of blood in your game =]
Added it to the list.

3 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Cosmic Crescendo – great space shooter, web-based.

7 Likes

Hero Slide, iOS and Android: Hero Slide - puzzle and dragons!

3 Likes

Oh noes, this topic needs love. Updating it naow. Also we’ll be announcing copromo initiatives for the released and soon to be released Defold-authored games. So please do make us aware =]

2 Likes

Totem Defense – lovely little web-based game created during the latest GGJ by @Jazzpurr et al!

4 Likes

Rail Shuffle – a puzzle game ported from iOS to Android using Defold.

9 Likes

@Axel ,

Nice art , good looking game, but couldn’t play it since there is no tutorial (no time to it i think.) . At least idea is original , didn’t see that type before.

Best Regards,

Hello @Karl_Hornell ,

Well done, nicely integrated. Game flows speedy as defold.

My first thoughts;

• Needs some polish , I assume its still under development.
  • First level is too hard i think, maybe add a tutorial in first level and make it simple.
  • Asking too much permissions.
  • I don’t know all the content apk size look a bit large for it.

Using samsung SM-T230 android 4.4.2 1280x800(1.6) , no problem with ui.

Best Regards,

Nicely done Karl! I agree with Armand on the first level. It was a bit too hard. Other than that it feels solid!

I assume it asked for the standard permissions required for a Defold game? On Android 6.0 you don’t get any permission dialog so for me I didn’t even notice it. 18Mb is not too bad is it?

Hello @britzl ,

I really don’t know what my game comes out with audio , ad integration and social integration. But its 4.6mb for now. With 3 x 2048x2048 atlases. I am curious about what is in 18 mb :smiley: @Karl_Hornell

In-app purchases
Identity :find accounts on the device
Contacts :find accounts on the device
Phone : read phone status and identity
Photos/Media/Files :modify or delete the contents of your USB storage , read the contents of your USB storage
Storage :modify or delete the contents of your USB storage ,read the contents of your USB storage
Device ID & call information :read phone status and identity
Other : receive data from Internet ,full network access,view network connections,prevent device from sleeping,control vibration

I am just saying , do you need identity , contacts, vibration, prevent from sleep.

Best Regards,

P.S : Please dont take offence, just trying to learn…

android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS (which corresponds to the identity and contacts permission if I’m not mistaken), android.permission.VIBRATE and android.permission.WAKE_LOCK (ie prevent from sleep) are required for Google Cloud Messages (Push Notifications).

I haven’t explicitly asked for any permissions. Most of the 18 MB are ogg files.

1 Like

Hello @britzl ,
Yes , you are right . The point is , I think this game isn’t using all those permissions for good. There is no feature that uses corresponding permission. Maybe in future updates. I know some friends of mine do not install apps if they see lots of permissions.
You couldn’t feel me man you are 6.0 :smiley: Come down here see whats going on in 4.4.2 :smiley:

• On the left it uses harmless permissions so didn’t bother showing permissions , on right it uses special permissions.
    Best Regards,
2 Likes

Well, ok, Karl could use a custom manifest file and remove all the stuff related to GCM if he doesn’t intend to use push notifications.

3 Likes

Victory Lane: Victory Lane - overhead car racing game

HTML5: http://googledrive.com/host/0Bx7kxLovSuKPbXR3cnFocXhVOUU
itch.io dekstop builds: https://benjames171.itch.io/victory-lane

4 Likes