#MadeWithDefold Jam 2023

I think about organizing a second Jam this year somewhere in August/September/October/November, but with a free form, without awards, but just for fun, what do you think? Maybe longer?

7 Likes

I uploaded new version of my horror game, with a lot of bug fixes (this should be a state for the jam! :sweat_smile:) and I tried also to build a HTML5 version, but it looks like it is not running, at least in my case - could anybody check it out too?

EDIT: Ok, I think there is a crash at start in HTML5 version, Windows and Linux versions are working.

1 Like

No go here either. Looks like a crash:

Yes! I couldn’t make it this time, but I wanted to join 😶‍🌫️

2 Likes

I just told my wife that it only happens once a year :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

We’ll call it something different :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In July the GMTK Jam 2023 will be held, so if anyone plans to join it, it would be nice to have a small Defold representation :grin:

2 Likes

i will join since in 31 may i will finish my exams so i will join with defold and it will be the first time i join gmtk game jam

3 Likes

Hello guys! :wink:

This year, I plan to make even bigger Made With Defold Jam 2024!

I was thinking about making it even a month long jam, because maybe people will get more time for polishing, maybe there will be teams formed and so on. And I hoped to get a little help from you in maintaining this :heart: I wish to convert it into some kind of event that people could gather, most preferably here on Discord, and maybe we could present some lectures, presentations and workshops to all participants (and everybody who will hop in maybe? depending on how much people there will be) together with some networking, maybe team building for teams, if there will be any. I would love to prepare few such workshops :wink: I will be trying to invite guests, that maybe would take the opportunity to promote their stuff and so on in return for a workshops regarding Defold, making games etc.
If anyone would like to make some kind of presentation, speech, showcase, post-mortem talk, lecture or workshop or so, just let me know :blush:

And also - which month do you think would be the best?

• July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November

0 voters

11 Likes