Looking for games to license

Hi everyone,

I’m helping a web3 company to find html5 games for their library. If you have made any games available to license and interested in working with perpetual deals with them, please let me know.

The details:

• They are looking for any genre of hyper-casual nature, meaning bite-sized games that are easy to understand and play from the get go, to be played on mobile devices
  • They already have a bubble game, top down shooter, pinball and a helix jump inspired game. They are now looking for sports, racing and more action oriented games
  • The game needs to be in portrait, native html5 (not unity webgl)
  • No social features such as leaderboard / multiplayer is needed at the moment
  • They are interested in procuring non-exclusive perpetual license for distribution on their platform
  • Games in their platform follow a specific set of rules and game designs so there will be some customization involved
  • Developers need to implement their SDK which will take about 10 hours to do for the first time
  • They are also open to acquiring source code if the developer does not want to bother with the above changes
  • They are looking for a long term development partner. If you have the means to make new custom games, they’d be interested as well

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions! Thanks!

2 Likes

All Defold games (and I would think most other games?) use WebGL for HTML5 builds. Are you looking for games made with just HTML/JS/CSS?

What I meant was, the game can be made with any html5 engine / framework, but not built with Unity. Unity webgl is unfortunately still too resource intensive to be playable on wide array of different devices.

1 Like