I found conditions when you may easy getting issue of full buffer.
- having GUI with template node.
- clone this node in on_message() by sending message “PleaseClone” to this GUI script.
- delete cloned nodes in the same on_message() function.
- send message “PleaseClone” many times to this GUI. For example into update of other script for quick result.
- all work correct. You clone/delete nodes.
- disable this GUI component.
- Congratulation. “ERROR:GUI: Could not create the node since the buffer is full (512).” in console.
So, I’ve made small demo project, here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/emkbfomlsm0vaht/guinodetest.zip?dl=0
to reproduce the error please uncomment line
in init() of main.script.