I can do Russian Translation of your game

Hi everyone. I’m Alexander and Currently I’m looking for a job.
I’m not good at promoting myself and what I’m doing, but I have been translating games for two years now.
Sadly, somehow, Covid has affected people and I got nothing to do for over than a month and I don’t want to dig my talents in grave.

During those two years, I have translated games for Subsoap (Faerie Solitaire Harvest), Monstronauts (Potion Punch 2),
Zen Studios (Castlestorm 2, Operencia, Dread Nautical),
Itatake (Gumslinger, Rest in Pieces)
And many other…

So, if you want to translate your game, feel free to leave a comment here, or contact me directly. Here is my Fiverr link (which is somehow doesn’t work properly. Just search Brightsiderus in google, I’ll be there anyways.

10 Likes

Fiverr seems to have blocked the embed link here is another direct version

https://www.fiverr.com/brightsiderus

@Brightsiderus has done excellent English -> Russian translation work for us in the past. Highly recommended!

5 Likes

Im available to do translation work right now and can guarantee fast and quality delivery!

3 Likes

I’m available for the whole month and if anyone needs Russian translator, feel free to contact me.

Also I just wanted to tell a little more about myself:
I have translated Operencia, Castlestorm 2, Dread Nautical, Potion Punch 2 and many other cool games.

5 Likes

Russians were all banned from Fiverr. I’ll ask him if he has other options available.

I don’t have other options for translating, since PayPal is blocked too.