Another tiny game I’ve made and the second complete Defold project after Dungeon Stacker.
This time I’ve focused on:
- Learning Defold’s GUI system.
- Smooth animations both for game objects and gui nodes.
- Offloading as much logic to Lua modules as I could.
- Making sure that the game renders & scales properly when played in mobile browsers.
Specifically for this project (and as a part of module training) I’ve made and shared a Color Lib asset that allows to easily use named colors and enables specifying custom colors in HEX format instead of Vector4.
I’ve learnt quiet a bit doing this thing, and even if I don’t consider it to be an example of stellar game design I’ve enjoyed the process.
Thanks again to the wonderful community for helping me along the way. Have fun!