I have a parent node with three children, and one of the three children isn’t rendering at the right z-layer, neither in the editor nor in the game. Some info:
- I know the z-position isn’t important, but they all have it set to 0
- the parent is assigned to a layer. None of the children are.
- None of them have a material assigned.
- None of the nodes have clipping enabled, although the troublesome node has some children which do some clipping
- it’s not a problem with alpha.
- The specific problem is that one node appears behind the others, no matter where I move it in the list on the right.