Gear Inc. is an American owned and operated Game Studios located in Hanoi and Danang, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia. A booming hub for innovation and a thrilling place to live and work!
We have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers. We are growing our in-house projects and also collaborate with world-class partners like Scopely (WWE Champions, Looney Toons, Star Trek…) on some exciting titles.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but that’s just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: +500 employees
For more information, please visit our:
- Website: Games – Gear Inc.
- Address: No. 125D, Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Phone: + 84 24 3972 8621
- Address: No. 52, Nguyen Van Linh Street, Hai Chau District, Danang, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 23 6358 8621
Gear Inc. - Where Work Is Play!
We’re looking for 2D Game Artists who love Illustration and Video games to join our team. You will work on our new mobile games titles as well as some outsource projects which include top grossing games!
Your portfolio demonstrates quality and polish, and indicates a determination to push boundaries and create badass game art. You should have a good sense of game UI art in priority and solid illustration skills!
You will work together with an international creative team to create RPG, Casual and Action games to:
- Create and produce appealing interfaces and game assets
- Create unique, and engaging visuals that supports, and reinforces gameplay/User Experience
- Apply, and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire projects
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with native teachers
- Pet-friendly working space
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone: We love board games, billiards, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games!
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards
- Negotiable depending on level and experience
- Awesome at game UI, you have the ability to design and create game UI components from Visual Comps to pixel perfect looking UI!
- Great hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration skills
- Ability to create a variety of game assets and icons from concept sketching to final renderings/polish
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flow, particularly in games!
- Good English oral/written communication skills is a plus
- Concept art skills is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Great attitude and work ethic
We Prefer Candidates Who Have:
- Experience in the mobile game industry.
- Experience in creating visual designs that support gameplay oriented goals
- Skill in one or more related disciplines like 2D animation, 3D modelling (Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush), visual effects, or technical art.
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog or online album), your portfolio should contain example of mobile game art and UI.
If you’re interested in this position, please feel free to send us your resume and Portfolio at email@example.com